This two-hour online session looks at how one can develop and maintain an excellent professional relationship between the Chair and CEO or senior manager. This is crucial to ensuring that your organisation is successful. Together, we will look at how the relationship can develop, from appointing the senior manager through to management and appraisal as well as ensuring that the relationship is maintained.
· Appointing the CEO and senior management – the questions to ask
· Managing the senior manager (including appraisal and supervision)
· The frequency of contact between the two people
· Ensuring there is a clear understanding between governance and management
· The art of delegation and ensuring that the balance is maintained
· Developing the relationship and understanding the positioning of the Board in relation to the staff
· Information needs
· Exploring potential things that can go wrong and discussing how to resolve conflict.
Who is it for?
· Chairs and CEOs or senior managers
· Boards who are moving from being purely voluntary to employing staff
· New Chairs or CEOs
ONLINE with Robin Hodgkinson
About the Trainer
Robin is a qualified tutor who has been developing and delivering training courses in the voluntary sector for over two decades, covering VCS organisational and personnel management, personal skills and trustee board training.
Robin is a much respected and very popular tutor with a longstanding relationship with Community360.
17 March 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.