Funding allows charities or groups to flourish, to offer additional services or to grow in North East Essex and Braintree.
We can assist your organisation
throughout the fundraising process
We do this by offering a comprehensive range of fundraising services. We:
- Assist you with analysing your funding needs
- Identify potential funders – we have access to specialist search engines, which can pinpoint national, regional and local funders
- Review and help with the completion of funding applications
- Identify public service contracts, develop working partnerships and understand the tender process
- Work in partnership with our Community Accounts Service to prepare full cost recovery budgets
- Provide template policies and procedures
- Provide references
- Help to develop robust monitoring and evaluation processes
- Develop a long-term fundraising strategy with you to ensure a sustainable future
Fundraisers’ Network Group Meetings
We are aware of the importance of understanding the opportunities available to your organisation and the pressures of fundraising. We hold regular meetings to bring fundraisers together, to provide peer support, to meet funders face to face, to find out about local development and activities and seek support.
For further information on funding support, please email email@example.com
On-Board group is group within the Braintree town centre that brings people from the community together who may be struggling with isolation or people just wanting to socialise.
On-Board group has created many friendships, allowing them to socialise outside of the group going to lunch, days out and different events within the community, and supporting each other.
The positive outcome of funding has created an opportunity for them to be able to branch out and create another group in a new location within the Braintree district. This will allow more people who feel isolated or lonely to come together, meet new friends and expand outside of the weekly group.