Popcorn is a young adults community where support and understanding are the core values. You might like to call it a club for people (16-30 years old), where being a human being is the only entry requirement. Popcorn’s mission is supporting each other on the journey called life, so it’s a fun & demanding ride rather than a constant struggle and a headache.
If you know a young adult who is looking to make new friends, meet people in their area, share their thoughts, offer and receive advice from people who are on similar journeys, while boosting their confidence and wellbeing, this is the perfect place to do it.
- 8 weeks FREE programme
- 2h each Wednesday 7:30-9:30pm/ next group is starting on 18 October 2023
- Parkside Youth Centre in Witham(more locations tbc)
- 2 months Fusion Leisure Centre membership FREE in the package
(including gym, swimming and all classes)
- Fun, relaxing activities
- Small group of max 8 Popcorners and 2 facilitators
- Meaningful conversations of the group’s choice
- Special guests, if the group wants and needs them
- One session at Fusion Leisure Centre
- Unlimited support and understanding
Food, drinks and loads of popcorn
There are still a few spaces available for the next Popcorn group, so if there is anyone you are currently supporting who could benefit from the programme, please complete this form and Popcorn will contact you with more information.
Popcorn are also hosting regular Popcorn Meetups– casual get-togethers with fun activities to help build better bonds.
Click here to download : popcorn 2023