The Magic Little Grants programme for 2023 is now open for applications. The programme provides grants of £500 to local charities for projects that promote social inclusion and improve health and well-being.
The Magic Little Grants programme offers a straightforward 20-minute application process, with successful applicants receiving a response within six weeks. To be eligible for a grant, organisations must be in their first year of operation or have an annual income of less than £250,000.
Funding can be used to support new or existing projects, or cover core costs associated with ongoing work.
Applicants may apply for funding for projects under one of the following themes:
- Providing support to improve mental health.
- Enabling participation in physical activity.
- Enabling participation in the arts.
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty.
- Supporting marginalised groups and tackling inequality.
- Improving biodiversity and responding to the climate emergency.
- Improving green spaces and increasing access to the outdoors.
The Magic Little Grants programme is open to organisations and their projects located in England, Scotland, or Wales. Schools can apply if they are a registered charity, but groups in Northern Ireland are not eligible to apply. Each group can only apply once in 2023 for a grant.
However, groups in Northern Ireland are not eligible to apply.
Groups may only apply once in 2023 for a grant.
Applications can be submitted at any time until the 31st October 2023.