Didymus, a grant-making charity supporting work in England and Wales, is now accepting applications for grants of up to £10,000 per year for a period of up to 3 years. The grants are designed to support UK-registered charities and Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs) that are promoting social inclusion through the arts and education.
Didymus is particularly interested in supporting projects that:
- Build capacity and resilience in smaller charities
- Plan for the future and develop new initiatives
- Deliver specific projects that make a real difference to people’s lives
Grants can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Capital projects, such as building renovations or the purchase of equipment
- Revenue costs, such as staffing, training, and marketing
- Core funding, to help charities with their day-to-day running costs
To be eligible for a grant from Didymus, charities must:
- Have been registered with the UK Charity Commission for at least 3 years
- Be based in England or Wales
- Be working to promote social inclusion through the arts and education
- Have an annual income of between £20,000 and £1,000,000
Applications for the next round of grants will close at noon on the 31st August 2023. For more information and to apply, please visit the Didymus website (link below).
Grants of up to £30,000 are available to UK-registered charities and CIOs that are promoting social inclusion through the arts and education in England and Wales. The funding which is being made through the grant-making charity Didymus can be used to help charities build capacity, plan for the future, and deliver specific projects that make a real difference to people’s lives. The next closing date for applications is noon on the 31st August 2023.