The next Compassionate Communities workshop ‘Demystifying End Of Life Care and Cancer’ is taking place on Wednesday 21 June, at Wix Village Hall, CO11 2RT.
The aim of this workshop is to support a Compassionate Community approach to EOL care and bereavement support by sharing, learning and improving the support available in our communities, pathways into and out of services + identifying collaborative opportunities to improve EOL care for everybody.
- 09.30 – 10.00: Arrival and refreshments
- 10.00 – 10.15: Scene setting – Greg Cooper, Head of Partnership, St Helena
- 10.15 – 11.45: Presentations, discussion + Q&A
- Personalised Care in Secondary Care – Louise Smith, Macmillan Deputy Lead Cancer Nurse, ESNEFT
- Personalised Care in a Community Setting – Kelly Stanford, Macmillan Cancer Care Nurse, Clacton PCN
- PCN Cancer Care – Laura Beesley, PCN Cancer Care Nurse, Colchester + Abby Hardy, PCN Cancer Care Nurse, Tendring
- Palliative care in the community – Clinical Nurse Specialists, St Helena
- 12.15 – 12.30: Workshop review + forward plan – Debbie Dyer, Advanced Clinical Practitioner, Community Hospitals, ESNEFT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.