AbilityNet have a passion for the power of technology to transform lives. For over 20 years AbilityNet has been older and disabled people to use technology to achieve their goals at home, at work and in education. They do this by providing specialist advice services, free information resources and by helping to build a more accessible digital world.
AbilityNet is looking for Tech volunteers to support older and disabled people with their tech at home.
You don’t need to be a tech guru to help out. If you use a computer at home or work, and perhaps support family and friends with their tech issues, you are likely to have the skills needed:
• A passion to help others.
• Good IT and computer skills.
• Knowledge of standard operating systems and software.
• The ability to communicate well with people.
• Patience and empathy.
• Your own transport or good transport links.
Click here to view the volunteer opportunities available
Click here to learn more about AbilityNet : https://abilitynet.org.uk/about