Strategic and Business Planning
A two-hour session to help trustees and senior staff members to determine what plans are needed to take their organisation forward. The session will focus on strategic and business planning, but will briefly consider other plans as well. Participants will gain an understanding of what should be included in both strategic and business plans, who is responsible for writing them and ways of monitoring and evaluating your progress towards achieving your aims and objectives.
The session will cover:
· The purpose of different plans
· Understanding the difference between strategic and business plans
· What areas you should cover in both strategic and business plans
· How to determine your strategic objectives and how these can then be adapted into a business plan
· Ways of monitoring and evaluating your plans.
Do you need this training brought in-house to your own staff? Contact us on email@example.com to find out how.
ONLINE with Robin Hodgkinson
About the Trainer
Robin is a qualified tutor who has been developing and delivering training courses in the voluntary sector for over two decades, covering VCS organisational and personnel management, personal skills and trustee board training.
Robin is a much respected and very popular tutor with a longstanding relationship with Community360.
16 December 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.