Safeguarding remains a very high priority piece of training for the very reason that anyone could come into contact with a vulnerable adult, and in that case, we all need to make sure we know what we would do to ensure the safety of that person. In this 2.5 hour online course, we explore the background to safeguarding, understand who a vulnerable adult could be, the types of abuse to look out for and what to do if we find ourselves responsible for reporting a safeguarding incident.
What We’ll Cover
- Legislation, policies and procedures
- Who is a vulnerable adult?
- Definitions and different types of abuse/harm
- Indicators of abuse or/and harm
- Effects this may have on the individual
- Factors which may lead to abuse or/and harm
- Roles and responsibilities
Benefits to You
You will be more aware of your responsibilities under the relevant legislations and feel more confident about what to do should a safeguarding incident arise.
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.