This 2-hour course is designed for leaders and managers who encounter risk and uncertainty in their working lives and need to know how to manage rather than either ignoring, or being blocked by them. It provides a chance to reflect on the types of risk we encounter, and how averse (or open) to risk we are. It will cover the principles of identifying, assessing and mitigating risks as well as introducing the key elements of risk policies. Delivered via Microsoft Teams, it will be highly participative, using delegates’ real working life experiences to inform their learning.
Participants will develop their understanding of and confidence in:
- Identifying risks
- Understanding the difference between strategic and operational risks
- Understanding and identifying appetite for risk
- Articulating, assessing and mitigating risks
- Exploring organisational policies on risk management
- Understanding the link with business continuity planning
Do you need this training brought in-house to your own staff? Contact us on email@example.com to find out how.
ONLINE with Donna Telfer
Donna is a brings a wealth of experience with her from her varied career, working in education, health and the voluntary sector.
24 August 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.