This 2-hour online course is designed for those who need to manage small- to medium-sized projects and keep things on-track. It avoids the rigid technical approaches of some formal project management disciplines, focussing instead on usable and adaptable approaches.
What We’ll Cover
- Understand the main roles and responsibilities of a project manager
- Consider the options for project governance
- Explore some key project management concepts such as tasks, milestones, dependencies and stakeholders
- Practice using practical methods from To Do lists to Gant Charts
- Feel more confident in keeping projects on track.
Benefits to You
By the end of the course, delegates will understand the roles and responsibilities of the project manager, and have developed their understanding of a range of practical approaches to managing the many tasks, milestones and dependencies that make up their projects.
ONLINE with Matt Sterling
About the Trainer
Matt is an experienced leader, having managed voluntary organisations, local authority services, and major change projects, including a decade in the voluntary sector, and 15 in local government, ultimately as a Borough Council Assistant Chief Executive.
He is also an experienced trainer having taught subjects as diverse as management, leadership, IT skills and English as a foreign language.
15 June 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.