This 2-hour course is designed for people who manage others and wish to develop their leadership skills to improve performance and manage workloads. The pace of change in the workplace is constant and fast and the role of managers to lead this change is crucial, now more than ever. This workshop covers the types of change you may need to lead, how your team members feel about change, what can go wrong with poorly managed change, the way your team will respond to change and how this evolves over time, and an 8-step approach to maximise your success managing change. The session will give participants the opportunity to action plan for the changes they need to manage.
- Understand the types of change that need leading and the crucial role of the leader
- Know what can go wrong with change when it is not well managed
- Understand the ‘Change House’ as a means to understand people’s reaction to change
- Know and apply Kotter’s 8-step approach to managing change successfully
- Action planning for the change
ONLINE with Matt Sterling
About the Trainer
Matt is an experienced leader, having managed voluntary organisations, local authority services, and major change projects, including a decade in the voluntary sector, and 15 in local government, ultimately as a Borough Council Assistant Chief Executive.
He is also an experienced trainer having taught subjects as diverse as management, leadership, IT skills and English as a foreign language.
13 July 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.