This 2 hour online course is designed for more experienced trustees who want to ensure that they are aware of up-to-date practices in undertaking their governance role and that they understand the implications of recent changes in charity legislation.
- Revising current roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the implications of latest charity legislation and regulations in light of the 2016 Charities Act
- Finance and Fundraising – trustees’ increased responsibilities
- Ensuring robust policies and procedures are in place
- Trustee portfolios and reviews
- Succession planning
- Looking at case studies
Benefits to you
Attending this course will enable you to take steps to ensure your organisation is complying with the latest legislation as well as helping you play a productive and pro-active role in the running of your board.
ONLINE with Robin Hodgkinson
About the Trainer
Robin is a qualified tutor who has been developing and delivering training courses in the voluntary sector for over two decades, covering VCS organisational and personnel management, personal skills and trustee board training.
Robin is a much respected and very popular tutor with a longstanding relationship with Community360.
22 July 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
By submitting your booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. To read our terms and conditions click here.