Help young people spot and avoid Toxic and Abusive Relationships
Facilitated by Jacqui Kershaw Independent Domestic Violence Advisor
This course is suitable for anyone who works with children and vulnerable people who may be at risk of being involved in or witnessing abusive types of behaviour.
Following completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the impact of abusive and toxic relationships
- Understand the true meaning of abusive and toxic behaviours
- Identify potential signs of abusive behaviour
- Identify potential victims of abuse
- Identify the most suitable agencies to signpost on to where necessary
- Understand the importance of cultural differences and the “One Chance Rule”
Courses are 10am-1pm, the cost is £25.00 p.p and are held in Trinity Street Colchester
Book Now to secure a place Monday 24th October 2016
Please fill in the attached booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Affordable Training is part of Sweet Ways To Stop Abuse A not for profit organisation
NO: 9833506 which exists solely to provide FREE Support and Counselling for young people who might otherwise be unable to access help.
ALL FUNDS GENERATED FROM TRAINING ARE USED TO PROVIDE THIS SERVICE.