Each year local non-profit making groups are invited to join as stakeholders of Community360 (C360).
Becoming a stakeholder affords local groups access to:
- News and Information Services
- Representation on forums and committees via C360 and its partners
- Access to the Community Accounts Service
- Training and support
- Room Hire at a preferential rate
- Priority invitation to events and regular communication
Becoming a Stakeholder
There is no charge for becoming a stakeholder but any applicant must be eligible.
They may also wish to present information on Essex Connects or Connect Well Essex.
- C360 Essex Connects Application Form 2018
- [Colchester] Getting onto Connect Well Mid Essex Sept 2017
In order to be eligible, the organisation must meet all of the following criteria.
– Constituted non-profit making organisation, with proven evidence – including:
- Registered Charity (to check visit – https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/charity-commission)
- Company Limited by Guarantee (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house)
- Community Interest Company (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house)
- Co-operative (registration number)
- Unincorporated Association (confirmed by viewing a constitution or governing document)
- Limited Legal Partnership, Industrial and Provident Society or other constituted organisation (confirmed
- Public Sector body – Council or Health Authority (i.e. Clinical Commissioning Group) – verifiable through working partnerships Please note that other non- profit making structures may exist but would need to be approved.
– Operate in Essex or the Surrounding Area
– Consent to regular contact with Community360
– Submitted a stakeholder form or online form for news services (if new)
– or be registered in Simply Connect if organisation has an existing working relationship with C360 and have confirmed contact details are up to date in the last 12 months