4 Mental Health will be delivering an open webinar Training Conference in ‘Community Suicide Awareness’ on Wednesday 15thDecember 13:30 – 16:30
Places are usually priced at £24.95pp however in the lead up to Christmas 4 Mental Health would like to offer out places at a discounted rate of £9.95pp so as to get as many people as possible supported in making a Safety Plan in what can be a very difficult period for some.
Spaces are limited and the registration is on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
In order to purchase a place you simply need to visit the below link:
Registration Link: https://store.4mentalhealth.com/
Overview of Community Suicide Awareness:
- Develops understanding and compassion
- Tackles myths, stigma and barriers
- Introduces concept that suicide is not inevitable – people can be helped, and module includes the latest research and evidence
- Suitable for ALL i.e. community members with no previous training
- Helps delegates understand how distress develops and how people can be best supported
- Develops common language between community, services and those in distress
- Gives delegates the confidence and the skills practice of talking to someone in distress
- Develops a compassionate approach for demanding and time-pressured environments
- Equips the delegate with the knowledge of how to use StayingSafe.net to make their own Safety Plan