Work with us and make a difference.
If you are driven by a passion to make a difference, then we want to hear from you. At Community360, we all play our part. We are a large, diverse family with a variety of skills working together to help grow our communities. Whether you have just started out in your career journey or already have experience, we would like to hear from you so we can build on your enthusiasm, strengths and skills.
Our roles are diverse and involve working with families, volunteers, the vulnerable (including those with limited mobility), as well as other positions which support our core work, including Community Development, fundraising, marketing and finance and community transport.
We are a team of ‘can do’ people who work together to make a positive difference. There are always opportunities to work for us and for positive and productive people to create and deliver outstanding services.
We believe in continuous improvement, we challenge the norm and love ideas, we collaborate, and we have fun!
What you can expect
- A base in Colchester or Tiptree but flexibility is required as your role could take you to various locations within Essex
- 28 days holiday plus an extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Five extra days holiday (pro-rata) after five years’ service
- Development opportunities
- Relevant training and a robust induction
- Social events and activities
But don’t just take our word for it that Community360 is a great place to work.
Hear from someone based in our Social Prescribing Team.