Project Assistant – 15 hours per week (Flexible Hours) – 16 month fixed-term contract
Job Type: Part-time, 15 Hours
Salary: £12.25 per hour, £9,555 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Bfriends Project as a Project Assistant.
Bfriends provides opportunities for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism to participate in local community activities through befriending, mentoring and peer-led activities facilitated via a network of volunteers across Chelmsford and Braintree.
Due to the success of the project, Bfriends is increasing the number of participants and are seeking a Project Assistant to aid the Project Lead with a range of administrative and facilitation duties.
The role will require travel between the Chelmsford and Braintree area to meet the needs of the role.
· Onboarding new participants.
· Maintaining participant records and paperwork.
· Assisting the Project Lead with reviewing action plans.
· Matching participants with volunteers.
· Attending the initial introduction between participants and volunteers.
· Providing short term cover for absent volunteers.
· Researching social and volunteer engagement opportunities.
Project Assistant – Key Skills:
· Proven experience in providing administrative support or within a similar role.
· Excellent IT skills to include working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and all Microsoft Packages.
· Experience of supporting individuals with learning disabilities desirable, but training will be provided.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Ability to deal with information in a confidential and sensitive manner.
If you are seeking an engaging role within an exciting project, please apply today to join Bfriends as a Project Assistant!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through their website at https://hamelintrust.org.uk/vacancies
Hamelin Trust has a duty to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of its service users and is committed to doing so. Hamelin Trust expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & other safeguarding clearance.