What is the Mersea Island Community Association (MICA)?
• MICA is a charity (1179484) which owns and operates the Mersea Centre in the High Street.
How does the charity operate?
• The charity is responsible for the Mersea Community Centre which is run day to day by a manager supported by a team of staff and volunteers.
• The charity trustees meet every 4 to 6 weeks to make decisions supporting ongoing operations.
• The charity is funded by income generated from events and classes held in the Centre together with income from the Bar, Gym and Charity Shop.
• No regular income is received from local councils or public bodies.
What do MICA need?
• MICA are looking for additional trustees to help make the Centre work for the community.
• If you have a background in facilities management, marketing, publicity, social media, HR, IT, or Health and Safety, there could be a role for you.
Would you like to know more?
If you would you like to know more about being a trustee of MICA, please contact 01206 384656 or email email@example.com