We are looking for an Engagement Officer (Band 1) to work with us on a community development project based in Greenstead. The successful candidate must be very well organised, have good interpersonal skills, have proven research skills and have a resilient nature.
- participate in and organise stakeholder engagement events
- liaising/meeting and listening to local partners based in the area in order to get both their views and some direction on the best methods of consulting with their clients/customers
- organising and participating in ad hoc consultation. Attending resident’s groups, meeting local people and capturing conversations
- participating in walking interviews
- desk research to record and map results
This role is full-time. Salary banding £22700-24981. This position would suit someone living locally in Greenstead who can start immediately and support this project for at least four weeks.
For further information please contact 01206 505250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org