Funding is available for organisations on Local giving working in England and projects must meet one of the following themes:
- Provide services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Support people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
It takes just 30 minutes to join Local giving and submit an application for the fund.
|Click Here to Find Out More|
How it works
1. Join Local giving
2. Submit your application for a grant.
3. Your application will be reviewed within 72 hours and you’ll be notified of the outcome.
4. If successful, you’ll be added to the match fund campaign and will be able receive match funding from the grant pot in-line with the terms of the campaign.
5. At the end of the campaign we’ll finalise the total amount raised and ask you to sign a grant agreement.
6. Once the agreement has been finalised we’ll deposit the funds into your account and you can use them to deliver your project.
The £1m Coronavirus Match Fund will work in two stages until the fund runs out:
- Between 10:00 on 27th October 2020 and 09:59 on 3rd November 2020 every donation will be matched up to £75
- Between 10:00 on 3rd November 2020 and 12:00 on the 9th November 2020 every donation will be matched up to £5,000
|Sign up today|