Community360’s Community Development team wants to work with you!
If you run an established voluntary or community group, are a volunteer looking to develop your skills or want to start a new project, we can help.
Throughout the course of any year we support hundreds of organisations. If you have a question about what you are doing, how you can do more of it, who you can work with or what you might do differently, we relish the chance to hear from you. We work primarily in Colchester and Braintree but partner with agencies across Essex and beyond.
Our experienced and enthusiastic staff and volunteers support groups with incomes ranging from £100 to several million pounds and every size and legal structure in between.
Common enquiries include:
- How to set up a new community group?
- How can we access funding for a project?
- How do we prove that our work is having an impact?
- How do we prove that our service is of a high quality?
- Where can I source a template policy document?
- How can we plan well for the future?
We offer one to one support, bespoke workshops for teams and run a series of events during the year to help to answer questions like this.
If you have these or other queries, please come to us, ask us how we can help or if we work with people who can.